EASY INSTALLATION – To replace the fixed blade simply unscrew the two screws on the back of the trimmer, gently remove the old blade, replace with new one, and reinstall screws into machine. Make sure blades are aligned properly before turning on machine. Improper alignment may cause injury. As consistent with any Gamma+ or StyleCraft tools, all blades are fully adjustable to zero gap for the closest cut and finish.
HOW TO CLEAN and CARE FOR YOUR BLADE - gently brush the blade with the maintenance kit brush to clear debris, spray blades with disinfectant (optional), apply 2-3 drops of oil directly on the blade and wipe trimmer body clean with a dry cloth. Using the blade cover can help to avoid scratches and blade damage along with storage to help prolong the life the blade. We recommend, depending on your daily use, to change your blades every 1 to 4 months for superior sharpness.
• FEWER BLADE CHANGES when properly maintained and cleaned
• ZERO GAP BLADE for the closest cut and finish
• PROFESSIONAL QUALITY materials for maximum performance
• FITS ALL GAMMA+ and StyleCraft trimmer models
• ENGINEERED AND DESIGNED in Italy
Barcode : 810069131108